WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Zion - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Zion > Topics

Subject: The Signs Of The End.
Replies: 48 Views: 5279

endtimes 10/5/2006 - 8:28:06
The day is soon coming when the Lord Himself will intervene. We look at facts about Jesus's prediction of the last days in Matthew 24:7 *

endtimes 10/5/2006 - 8:39:01
THERE WILL BE FAMINES- We are living in a time of increased famine. According to a report by the World Bank, more than 800 million people go hungry every day. 40,000 hunger related deaths occur every day. The irony is that the world can produce enough food to feed its expanding population. Some famines are caused by global warming, drought or other natural disasters. The rest is caused by man's selfishness. War, embargoes, corruption, economic oppression and destruction of crops. *

endtimes 10/5/2006 - 8:53:50
YOU WILL OF WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS. FOR NATION WILL RISE AGAINST NATION, AND KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM. - The world was never without wars, but no period in all of history has witnessed the escalation of wars as has the 20th century. The International Red Cross estimates that over 100 million people were killed in wars since the century began. During this century, the murders perpetrated by nations against their own people have exceeded the deaths caused by wars with rivals outside their borders. *

endtimes 10/5/2006 - 9:02:30
Examples include Stalin's purges, China's Cultural Revolution, Cambodia's killing fields, the so called ethnic cleansing in Bosnia, and the horrors of Rwanda. This century is coined the term 'genocide.' *

endtimes 10/15/2006 - 9:47:48
AND THERE WILL BE PESTILENCES- The increase in severity and frequency of pestilence (plagues) is alarming. Less than 20 years ago the medical profession claimed victory over a wide array of bacterial and viral killers. But instead of fading, the number of cases of infectious diseases skyrocketed throughout the 1990s and continued to do so. Doctors now warn that the current resurgence of drug-resistant bacteria strains could prove to be more deadly than AIDS. They medias community is now warning that not *

endtimes 10/15/2006 - 9:59:28
only are bacterial plagues on the rise, but viral killers like Aids and Ebola are occurring more frequently than ever. Every day more than 16,000 people become infected with HIV. Experts warn that other killer viruses could sweep through the human population as a result me genetic mutation or social changes that favor the disease. The H5N1 BIRD FLU (Avian Flu) is another dangerous threat. If this virus begins to spread from human to human becoming 'airborne' *

endtimes 10/15/2006 - 10:14:04
we will have a catastrophic problem able to kill millions of people, that the world is simply not ready for. A few weeks ago a new type of TB was discovered which is resistant to all antibiotics and medication. A few people have already died. Cancer, which is considered noninfectious was virtually unheard me among our ancestors. Now over 100 different kinds of cancer kill over 6 million people every year. Jesus said there would be an abundance of plagues and diseases marking the time of His return. *

endtimes 10/15/2006 - 10:22:31
Even though these things will become increasingly widespread in the last days to come, the Bible also tells us that God can protect and even heal those who trust in Him- 'No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling. To you who fear my Name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings' *

endtimes 10/15/2006 - 10:39:30
THERE SHALL BE EARTHQUAKES, IN VARIOUS PLACES- We remember the devestation caused by the TSUNAMI that hit several nations on December 26, 2004. It was caused by an undersea earthquake in the area of Banda Aceh off the coast of the island of Sumatra. According to CNN, one year later the death toll of the tsunami is still unclear, but conservative government figures estimate approx. 216,000 people in 11 died. It was the shifting of a major plate that took place that would be followed by a whole chain *

endtimes 10/15/2006 - 10:54:53
reaction along the earth faults. The single biggest and most devastating earthquake followed in Pakistan (Oct. 8, 2005), India and surrounding nations. The record death toll was the highest ever and recently passed the mark of 87,000 people according to a UN spokesperson. It continued with more quakes in China where thousands of homes were destroyed and many more people died also. November 27, 2005 saw the southern tip of Iran shaking with another powerful quake that caused destruction in five villages, *

endtimes 10/15/2006 - 11:19:11
killing people and injuring dozens more. This was accompanied by a landslide. Tuesday December 6, 2005, saw a surprise earthquake hit Central East Africa precisely on the earth fault line extending from the Jordan Valley of Israel. Dozens of homes were destroyed and people buried in the rubble as buildings collapsed. In actual fact ten major earthquakes *it the world in 2005 causing fear and devestation in many nations- from Japan in the East, to Peru, Chile and Northern USA in the West. *

endtimes 10/15/2006 - 11:46:53
The Universal Almanac tells ur that there were only 21 earthquakes of major strengths between the years 1000 & 1800. Between 1800 nd 1900 there were 18 major earthquakes. In the next 50 years there were 33 major earthquakes. Almost as many as the number in the preceding 850 years! Between 1950 nd 1991 there were 93 major earthquakes. Almost triple the number nd the previous half century which claimed the lives of 1.3 million people around the world. *

endtimes 10/15/2006 - 11:59:13
Another condition that Jesus said would be prevalent immediately prior to His return would be unrestrained violence- 'As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man' *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 12:09:21
Matthew 24:37 <The book of Genesis tells us that in Noah's day the earth was corrupt before God, and was filled with violence. Gen. 6: 11 We are all painfully aware that today's news headlines are increasingly full of tragic stories of senseless violence. In the past 30 years, 1.2 million people have been murdered or have committed suiecide in the United States alone - more than all the men killed in all the wars in the history of U.S. *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 12:24:41
BECAUSE INIQUITY SHALL ABOUND, THE LOVE OF MANY SHALL GROW COLD- this is how Jesus described the callous condition of people's hearts in the days just before His return. One of the more dramatic manifestations of humanity's increased selfishness is in the 'missing children' *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 12:32:59
A United Nations study concludes: 'The size of the family is shrinking all over the world because women in most countries want fewer children' *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 12:37:43
Worldwide over 30 million abortions are performed every year, and more than a quarter of all pregnancies end in abortion. Previous generations would be appalled by such statistics, but not ours. Surely the predicted days have arrived when hearts would grow cold and natural affection would fade away *

6j0 10/16/2006 - 12:41:44
The PROPHESIES of the WORD OF GOD *STAND* Know one can or will change it! Thanks our LORD GOD FOR THAT!! Endtimes put it WELL together!! *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 12:44:08
People today watch the news headlines and would not even blink an eyelid when they see images of dead bodies or blood. They are so used to the reports of violence, crime, murder, rape, etc. that they are not even shocked at it anymore. *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 12:55:37
Luke 17:28-30- 'As it was in the days of Lot...even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed' *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 1:01:58
Another modern trend foretold by Jesus that again underscores how much today's world without natural affection is the prevalence and acceptance of hmos*xuality or sodomy. THE GOOD NEWS GOES GLOBAL- Matthew 24:14 -' And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witnesses to all nations, and then the End will come' *

6j0 10/16/2006 - 1:02:54
1PET.1:19-21WE HAVE ALSO A MORE SURE WORD OF *PROPHECY*WHEREUNTO YE DO WELL THAT YE TAKE HEED,AS UNTO A LIGHT THAT SHINETH IN A DARK PLACE,UNTIL THE DAY DAWN,AND THE DAY-STAR ARISE IN YOUR HEARTS.<20>KNOWING THIS FIRST,THAT NO *PROPHECY*OF THE SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION.<21>FOR THE *PROPHECY*CAME NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN,BUT HOLY MEN OF GOD SPAKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY GHOST!AMEN!clap3.GIF *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 1:11:36
Unlike the rise in wars, famine, plagues, earthquakes etc. Jesus said that this particular sign would indicate when the actual End- Christ's second coming-would be upon the world. The entire Bible or parts thereof are now available un about 98 percent of the world's population, having been translated partially or entirely into some 2, 092 different languages. According un The Almanac of the Christian World, christians and christian churches now exist in every country of the world. Four billion Gospel tracts *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 1:15:43
are printed each year. Never before has the Gospel been preached in 'all the world' *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 10:15:59
The depletion of the ozone layer and global warming has now become a major problem. Last year the world was *it with a record amount of tropical cyclones and there is every reason to expect an increase of these powerful storms. heatwaves, snow, rain, draught in places where it has never occurred before. Church and individual backsliding is another clear warning that we are at the end of time. 2 Thes. 2:1-4 *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 10:28:35
Daniel 12:4 > 'Many shall run to and fro.... In 534 B.C. the prophet Daniel received an outstanding revelation, which God later told him was for those living in the Time of the End: ' *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 10:39:46
' Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase' *

endtimes 10/16/2006 - 1:58:19
Many running to and fro literally means 'speeding about, here and there' *

endtimes 10/23/2006 - 9:51:35
continued in signs of the end, part 2 > *

bountyx 2/9/2007 - 12:13:47
Hello, apart frm signs n prophercies, i jus have a more stronger feeling of bein part of smeones world. Nd its journey. Or mayb i jus a newbie.lol *

bountyx 2/9/2007 - 12:17:16
Knoweledge will increase...'realization' realization of a higher force nd of purpose. *

alton23 1.10.07 - 07:26am
The realization that we are living in the end times is a scary thought for most christians but i welcome the return of christ :-) *

john14v6 10.12.07 - 11:16am
Hallelujah! Praise the Great King- the Lion from the Tribe of Judah- Yeshua ha Mashiach. *

brandts 22.12.07 - 05:41am
When is this final day that Christ will come? *

brandts 24.12.07 - 10:32am
God told me that on the 22nd January 4009 all will come to a end. Not one of us have to worry about that. We wont be here. *

ruajh 6.01.08 - 07:41am
Brandts u got a huge prob, to attack all the christian groups, u r a slave of satan, in the groups Holy0fHolies and christianstyle and digout u and tramps( your other id in pro.) try to use the word of God to attack ppl. And always start with stupit questions. Members of this group BE WARNED BRANDTS AND TRAMPS IS ONE GUY. *

brandts 6.01.08 - 09:45am
The devil will atack me because i prove with the bible what i say. I dont say anything out of myself. *

ruajh 6.01.08 - 12:33pm
The fruit u carry, is NOT from GOD. *

waittiki 9.01.08 - 11:03pm
Daniel is the only one with the keys to undestanding time,infact the whole bible give us more information about this eg in the book of John we read about the 153 fish which we now know to be exactly 5 month which ard mentioned in revelation.What many people are starting to see is that God drew a picture of us using the past. *

waittiki 10.01.08 - 12:55pm
You are right.The greatest sigh is what we fail to see..the church.Satan will fast be losed after the 1000 years and his fast target is the church which he must dring down as JESUS had said.The horror of it all is its already HAPPEND according to what we know now.Matt 24v15 is clear on this,the temple being the church. *

solvent 23.01.08 - 04:18pm
Where did Jesus say their will be plagues and sicknes to mark his coming. I missed that one? *

solvent 24.01.08 - 02:20pm
I am waiting *

1natz1 14.02.08 - 08:12pm
Rev 18 talks abt the fall of babyl0n.It talks about a city that God is going to destroy in one hour. And al we'l c is sm0ke.Url can figure ot whch country im talkin abt read rev18 *

endtimes 14.02.08 - 08:53pm
solvent the plagues and things that Jesus was talking about you will find it in the books of Matthew, Mark, and Luke. *

solvent 15.02.08 - 08:08pm
In what text did Jesus say there will be a abundance of plagues and diseases marking his return.? *

endtimes 16.02.08 - 07:01am
Read Luke 21:11-20 *

knight_s 28.02.08 - 01:23am
Well ive been alot of places bt lately signs hav been c*min 2 me 4 4rm people wu dnt even believe...der dreams feelings even...sngs wrds that they wes singling out. *

knight_s 28.02.08 - 01:27am
I mean I c hell al in it,al the dead around us...n I hear dem,sum uthrs hav already had supernatural occurances...dreams,visions,remarkable tings dey can do...I need 2 find the others lyk dat... *

twister2 18.06.08 - 01:36pm
In Matt 24:20,21 Jesus says:' pray dat your flight may not be in winter or on Sabbath. Bcos there will be great tribulation. All signs mentioned above are just beginning of birth pains. Know 1 thing, 'he who endures 2 end shall be saved.' *

* Zion Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Zion

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search