Zion - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Zion > Topics

Subject: What is ur view about Daniel's dream interpretation
Replies: 6 Views: 2030

tpops 7/31/2006 - 12:12:32
Share ur views about Daniel's dream interpretation 4 king Nebnucadnezzar *

w.indies 1/7/2007 - 3:17:20
All what Daniel interpreted came to pass.Babylon was conquered by Medo Persia which was conquered by Greece which was conquered by Rome.And today we are in the feet which is iron and clay and represents the divided nations of Europe *

kiongo 4/9/2007 - 7:44:50
Nebs dream of tree has two meaning -spiritual n phiscal *

shatta11 5/2/2007 - 4:07:24
At that time he was talking about the kingdoms that will arise one after another and the divided nations of europe *

alton23 1.10.07 - 07:15am
The dream also represents not only the ruling empires of old but also the main ages in which God intended man to rule the world. This is important because it also shows us that we are in the last age before the return of christ, YAY! *

waittiki 9.01.08 - 11:19pm
We now know that Daniel was not taking about the jews but rather us using the jews of those days as a picture of US.The biblical interpritation we have always used is MAN MADE.This is SATANS biggest way of leading us away from TRUTH.We can only know a lie when we know the truth. *

godfan 10.02.08 - 11:45am
I agree with w.indies' interpretation of Dan2, except that i dnt believe we're curently living in the time of the feet partly of iron and of baked clay. That refers a revived roman kingdom, as it is partly made of iron, the same substance used 2 symbolise rome. The baked clay mixd with the iron shows its a mixd kingdom. The reason why i believ that kingdom dusnt exist 2day: 2:44 says- in the days of those kings (refering 2the feet), God wil set up a kingdom that wil... Crush and put an end2 all these kingdoms... This refers 2 a time yet future frm ours, i.e. The time of the end, the 2nd advent of Jesus. It cant b a reference 2 Jesus' first advent, because: it ocured in the time of the legs of iron (rome). That kingdom was not crushed at Jesus' first coming, on the contrary, Jesus was killed by the Romans. So Babylon, Medo Persia, Greece and Rome hav come and gone. We stil await the rise of the revived roman kingdom (feet), which in my view wil occur during the tribulation under the rule of antichrist *

* Zion Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Zion

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search