* Zion > Topics

Subject: The end
Replies: 37 Views: 3354

aargon 7/14/2006 - 11:25:16
How far are we from the rapture? *

loti 7/15/2006 - 9:36:20
Jus checkn...1 2 3check 1 2 *

loti 7/15/2006 - 9:41:58
God's wrd says evn Jesus dusnt knw wen He'l b c*min. Al i knw is dat God's raisn powerful young prophet(esse)s 2day... sum prophesy dat Jesus dusnt worn as ''I m c*min soon'' no more, bt rather: ''I AM ON MY WAY!'' *

loti 7/15/2006 - 9:45:07
God's wrd says evn Jesus dusnt knw wen He'll b c*min. All i knw is dat God's raisn powerful young prophet(esse)s 2day... sum prophesy dat Jesus dusnt worn as ''I m c*min soon'' no more, bt rather: ''I AM ON MY WAY!'' *

loti 7/15/2006 - 9:49:59
Sory 4dat..hehe:-) N sum ppl feel dat d generatn dat is aged betwn 20-25yrs old NOW wil nt reach 90-95yrs old b4 seeing d rapture. Jus kp ready...He'l c*m lyk a thief in d nyt! *

6j0 7/15/2006 - 10:40:22
All the bible profesies is ALREADY fullfill.Al the others can only start wen JESUS is coming WITH the saint who already died.This time JESUS not come to earth!Hes only come and get his churhe.!JESUS only wait for tie FATHER to give the order.It can hapin any time from this sek.Every thing is in place acording the WORD.WE MUST BE READY AL THE TIME.SHALOM! *

tpops 7/22/2006 - 10:42:26
D bible says dat a lot of thing will be happening in d end time.which we are already witnessing. Wars and rumours of war, famine, increased promisciuty.ie gays and lesbians etc. So pls every dis are d only clues we have about d end time dat we can rely on. So my pips make ur self rapturable by staying in Gods words @ all times God bless us. *

loti 8/8/2006 - 12:18:32
Hey 6jO..if u sayn dat al prophesies r fulfilled, wat bout The end time REVIVAL? *

piet123 8/22/2006 - 5:51:49
I dont think there will be a secret taking away of the children of God, rather every living thing will be destroyed, but God's children will all be safe while this is happening. Though a thousand may fall to my left and ten thousand to my right - it is written in the psalms. And what about the lost tribes of Israel? Aren't they to be united to the tribe of Judah before the second coming? My 2c. *

endtimes 9/13/2006 - 1:29:36
I have posted a topic about this in the endtimes wapgroups. eg what will happen to the jews. They will be saved last at the very end. God's covenant with Israel is still in place. The rapture of the church won't be secret it will b evident worldwide. *

carley15 2/1/2007 - 9:16:05
ohww,i thought it where about elvis aargon preslie *

alton23 1.10.07 - 07:37am
Hi Endtimes, your knowledge of endtimes is incredible and wow ur also from Gauteng. Its good to see that there are at least others out there who are interested in bible prophecy as me. *

thotho85 12.10.07 - 09:49pm
Yes the things r happening showing the last day bt the bible also sai jesus must remain in heaven until all promises b fulfiled so tht he cn nt come 2 take wrinkled bride *

den2nba 14.01.08 - 08:44pm
Hello evrbdy! If any of you watches tv(news) on a regular basis- the wars, floods, earthquakes, n all the other end time signs- u'v got to know that JESUS is on his way. We are livin on borrowed time. So whoever you are friend, play time is over. It's about time u get serious about ur life-eternal life. Do u wanna meet JESUS as a saviour or as a punisher? It's ur choice; make the right one! *

solvent 23.01.08 - 03:50pm
When is this second comming.?? In 1969 i was told we will never see 1970. After that every ten years it was the end. 2000 was the greatest for me when people sold everything and waited for Jesus to come. The end will be around 4000.. *

den2nba 25.01.08 - 08:33pm
This is to solvent. The bible gives specific signs that should help anyone identify the last days. Increase in knowledge,wars, earthquakes, diseases, natural disasters, increased crime, and most important the spreading of the gospel to every country, tribe and tounge. In 1969, some of these signs were already there. But towards the 21 cntry, these signs have increased and intensified. The gospel is spreading thruout the world like a flame in a forest. The bible also talks about increased skepticism and mockery about the last days. Honestly i think these are no longer the last days- THESE ARE THE LAST SECONDS OF EARTH's history. God has been so patient with us- he wants us to be ready for his coming- accepting christ as personal lord and saviour. God loves u so much that he wants u to live eternally with him. Jesus could have returned had he been willin to. But he chose to delay his coming so that other people may get a chance to prepare for his coming. So stop worrying about when christ shall return- worry about how prepared you are for his return. *

solvent 26.01.08 - 07:07am
God himself told me it will be after the year 4000. Do u want to go against the word of God. If u do u are a antichrist. *

solvent 26.01.08 - 07:11am
The end of peoples world comes to a end daily. They die. I can also die off my worldy sins and desires then that world has ended for me. *

den2nba 26.01.08 - 06:59pm
Hello solvent. It pleases God when people sincerely seek to know the truth. The bible has proven to be the inspired word of GOD. Anything that does not agree with the bible is obviously not from God bt frm satan. Jesus said that in the last days, there would arise false prophets who are able to perfom miracles. The bible also shows that satan and the demons( fallen angels) were once good angels. They can appear like angels and it can be hard 2 differentiate btn a good angel and a demon. The bible clearly teaches that only God knows the time of the end and he will not reveal the exact time to anyone. He has given as signs that clearly identify the time of the end. I agree with u that anyone against God is an antichrist, but i am certain that it was not God who told u about 4ooo. Satan has so great an appearance that he can pretend to be GOD. Friend the only safe thing is to pray to JESUS and ask him to show u the truth. God wants us to be prepared out of love for him :not wait until a certain date and at last min try 2 rpent. Pliz study the bible: find 4 urself wat the bible says. Do not believe any thing or voice no matter how right it luks. Satan is a master at deception. He has disguised himself into an angel of light numerous times( 2 cor 11:14). Pliz get on ur knees and ask God to show u the truth. *

den2nba 26.01.08 - 07:30pm
About dying- it is not the end of the world. The end of this world means the destruction of this sinful wrld tgther with satan and his followers. This common death is a kind of sleep according to the bible. When people die they become unconscious. They forget everything- but thats not the end. Sinners and saints alike die awaiting a resurection. When Jesus returns at the end he will resurect the saints and take them to heaven- saints will be judges over cases of sinners for 1000 yrs. After that God shall return to earth with saints , he will resurrect sinners and punish them together with satan and his angels. Sin and sinners will blotted out of existance thru fire. Old world will be destroyed and new world will be created(paradise) where saints shall live eternally with God. So this death is not the end of the world. To an individual it is the end. But the end talked about in the bible is about the second coming of CHRIST. The closer that day , the more the deceptions. *

den2nba 26.01.08 - 07:32pm
All i have about is from the bible. The bible is the TRUTH *

solvent 26.01.08 - 09:10pm
Show me ur unconsious story in the bible pls *

den2nba 27.01.08 - 12:37pm
Go to www.bibleinfo.com, then go to bible topics. Then select death. All i wrote about is there ; about the state of the dead, the resurrection and the end of the world. The website has answers to a variety of questions. All answers are from the bible- with verses. *

den2nba 27.01.08 - 12:43pm
U can also go to bible studies (same website) and select search for certainty. I pray that u will study these. *

solvent 27.01.08 - 06:55pm
Ur unconcious story in the KJV OF THE BIBLE. Then i will believe u. U said it is facts in the bible. Unconcious kjv pls *

solvent 27.01.08 - 07:09pm
I must not believe any thing or voice no matter how right it looks. Where in the bible is that? *

solvent 27.01.08 - 07:15pm
U say the devil told me the year 4000. Ur devil told u 1970 then every 10 years later. Ur God lied to u. *

solvent 27.01.08 - 07:18pm
The bible says if the profits prophecys dont come true he must die. Ur God is a liar mine the true God *

den2nba 27.01.08 - 08:09pm
M really sorry for any misunderstanding. My God did not tell me about 1967 and the ten years later theory! Besides i thot it was ur GOD that told u that. Eph 4:5 says that there is only one GOD, GOD revealed in the bible. Prov 16:25 says that there's a way that seems right to man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Jer 17:9 says that the heart is deceitfull above all things and desperately wicked. What i meant by not following anythin no matter how right it luks, was not to follow ur heart. The heart is the most decietfull thing to a person. The only safe thing is to follow the word of GOD. I'm glad you are seeking to follow only the word of GOD *

den2nba 27.01.08 - 08:32pm
About the unconscious story. Here are some verses that show that the dead are unconscious, know nothing: eccl 9:5,10; Ps 146:3,4; isa 38:18; Isa 26:14.
Here are other scriptures that show that the dead are asleep awaiting resurrection; jhn 11:11-14, 23-26 ; john 5:25-29; dan 12:2
I hope the verses will what i wrote earlier more clear to u. It is shown that there are 2 resurections; resurection of life and resurection of d*mnation *

den2nba 27.01.08 - 08:40pm
I'll continue the unconscious story later *

solvent 27.01.08 - 08:42pm
Not one verse says unconsious . U said it is facts out the bible. U lied. Did u never read about people serving other gods? *

solvent 27.01.08 - 08:46pm
Dont tell me what u ment by. U said facts out the bible *

den2nba 28.01.08 - 06:19am
It is a fact in the bible that the dead are unconcious. What does unconcious mean? No memory, asleep- i think a dictionary would explain it better. Some other version of the bible uses the word unconcious. I said the facts in are that the dead are unconcious. It doesnt have 2 b the same word used. What matters is the meaning. With that kind of attitude, you'll believe that all bible versions are wrong except one *

den2nba 28.01.08 - 06:29am
The bible was first written in hebrew, aramaic and greek. Later it was translated into other languages. Many versions came up. Example one version may use fast and another quick- bt the idea is about speed. Once again the facts are the dead are unconcious. Different versions use different synonimous terms, but the overall meaning is the same. Sorry 4 any misunderstanding. I guess did not give you a clear explanation. *

solvent 28.01.08 - 02:54pm
Kjv is the best we have. *

solvent 28.01.08 - 02:57pm
No we wasting each others time. I am busy with plans i have for june 2018 bye *

solvent 28.01.08 - 06:25pm
This group is banned from me. Bye *

* Zion Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Zion

Create Your Own App Store

topTop